The talks will include (subject to change):
- Sleep difficulties in children with neurodisability: how to manage, with a focus on service planning and charity sector input Desaline Joseph, Guys & St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, and Vicki Dawson, the Sleep Charity
- Behavioural feeding difficulties in children with neurodisability, and the use of a specialist feeding clinic Veronica Kelly and team, Guys & St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- Disability, data and service planning Karen Horridge, South Tyneside and Sunderland NHS Foundation Trust
- Autism service design and delivery - lessons from research, and group discussions around quality improvement approaches Ian Male, Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust
- Decision-making as a new consultant: START and beyond Hannah Nicolson, Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, and Rebecca Gumm, Sheffield Children's NHS Foundation Trust
- An update from BACD trainee reps, neurodisabilty CSAC and The Neurodisabilty Community
There will also be an opportunity to have surgery-style appointments with members of the Neurodisability CSAC.
This Meeting is primarily aimed at paediatric neurodisability grid trainees and BACD Trainee members who have an interest in childhood disability. It is also open to and of relevance for all healthcare professionals who look after children with a disability.
Trainees who are not yet a member of BACD will receive 6 months free membership as part of the registration fee.
- Cancellations must be confirmed in writing (via email).
- No refunds will be given for non-attendance or cancellations received after Wednesday 2 December 2020.
- Cancellations received prior to this date will be eligible for a full refund, minus card processing fees.
- Delegates may make arrangements for a substitute to attend in their place at any time with no cost incurred by contacting the BACD office.