Over two busy days, this event will focus on unlocking barriers to support, celebrating and sharing best practice, and exploring how we can reach equity in children’s palliative care. Opportunities for networking, discussion and sharing practice will be at the heart of our conference – we want to open up conversations and offer practical sessions on the key topics of interest.
Conference programme content will be streamed across plenary, workshop and abstract sessions for everyone working with babies, children and young people with complex and life-limiting conditions.
The conference will be of particular interest to:
- Professionals and leaders across statutory, voluntary, and academic sectors.
- Children’s palliative care decision-makers, including CEOs, commissioners, leaders of care.
- Practitioners working across all sectors where children with complex care and palliative care needs are cared for.
- Professionals working in neonatal care.
- Professionals delivering care to marginalized groups of children and families.
- Professionals delivering care to young adults requiring complex care.
- Student nurses, doctors, and allied health professionals with an interest in children palliative care.
Call for abstracts - The Together for Short Lives national conference
We believe in making space at our conference for you to share and learn from each other.
So if you are involved in children’s palliative care in any setting and would like to submit an abstract for an oral or poster presentation or lead a workshop session, we would love to hear from you. We are especially keen to hear about any innovative approaches, evaluations of service development, new developments in clinical care and family support, pilot studies or research projects.