Child and Adolescent Intellectual Disability Psychiatrists’ Network (CAIDPN), and ACAMH, host this online conference on Intellectual Disability. The topics are tailored to doctors (psychiatrists, paediatricians) working with children with intellectual disabilities.
- Dr. Haydn Till ‘Gold Coast HHS Fetal alcohol spectrum disorder (FASD) Specialist Assessment Clinic’
- Logan Evolve Therapeutic Services ‘Working Between the Stools – Supporting Traumatised Children with Neurodevelopmental Disorders’
- Julie Blackaby, Wilana Brown ‘How to recruit and retain a good team’
- Service user TBC
- Professor Shoumitro (Shoumi) Deb ‘SPECTROM: Short-term psychoeducation for carers to reduce overmedication of people with intellectual disabilities’
- Emeritus Professor Bruce J. Tonge ‘Lessons from the Australian Child to Adult Development study, 30 years on’
- Dr. Jennifer Galstuch-Leon ‘The work of the ID Outreach team’11:00 Case presentation'
- Dr. Ben Marlow ‘Medical comorbidities in children with Autism and intellectual disability: the importance of an MDT for very complex and challenging presentations’