DSMIG Winter Meeting
For Paediatricians (Community and Acute) and Allied Health Care Professionals who work with adults and children with Down Syndrome.
The Audience will gain:
- update on the recent immunology research and its clinical impact
- understanding of the experience impact of the COVID 19 from the perspective of young people with Down Syndrome.
- insight of work done to reduce the impact of sepsis in Children with Down Syndrome
- understanding of feeding and nutritional difficulties for children and young people with Down Syndrome
- update on the latest information from the FADES study and discuss local clinical application
- updated on the most recent clinical health research on COVID 19 in people with Down Syndrome and other current global research projects