The College Specialty Advisory Committees (CSACs) supervise the development and delivery of subspecialty training and the assessment standards. CSACs are sub-committees of the Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health Education and Training Quality Committee, which helps the College set these standards within a training programme that is recognised by the General Medical Council.
The CSAC membership is comprised as follows:
- Chair - Dr Katherine Martin
- Training Advisors - Dr Belinda Crowe and Dr Joanna Coghill
- Quality Advisor - Dr Carl Harvey
- Assessment Advisor - Dr Ruchi Gulati
- Trainee Representative - Dr Sarah Haynes
The CSAC members would be pleased to hear from anyone who has questions about Paediatric Neurodisability or relevant areas, including how to get experience with the topics included, and discuss career options.