Mac Keith Press Poster Prize
The best poster presentation at the BACD Annual Scientific Meeting 2022 will receive the £250 Mac Keith Press Poster Prize.
Submit your abstract(s) using the links below - deadline 23.59, Sunday 19 December 2021.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- There is a 300 word limit.
- Once you have submitted your abstract you cannot amend it so please ensure your abstract is fully completed and correct before you submit it.
- Abstracts are scored by members of the BACD Executive Committee and other invited reviewers. All those submitting an abstract will be notified whether or not abstract has been selected by the end of January 2022.
- Pharmaceutical companies are permitted to submit abstracts that contain their own data, but the presenting author must be a doctor or allied health professional currently practicing clinically in paediatric neurodisability or other related discipline and must be one of the submitted authors.
- Encore abstracts are permitted. In the 'Disclosures' section of your submission, please state where the abstract has been previously accepted.
- You can submit as many abstracts as you wish. If the abstract is selected for poster presentation, a named author must register for attendance at the conference in order to present the poster.
- Undergraduate students and foundation doctors will receive free registration to the conference if their poster is selected for presentation.
- Original research or quality improvement - must include results and conclusions. Audits must include completion of audit cycle and illustrate new ways of working which will be generalisable to other teams
- Novel multi-disciplinary working - results of evaluation should be stated. Evidence of multi-disciplinary team involvement and impact on families must be included.