The BACD executive committee has decided that the pre-conference dinner at the annual conference 2020 will now encompass a Gala Dinner and a formal launch to celebrate the organisation becoming a charity. In addition, we plan to recognise the achievements of professionals working in paediatric disability in the UK, disabled young people and their families.
We will present six awards, followed by some music and fun into the night. We will also celebrate graduates from the Sheffield Diploma course. The awards are:
- Inspiring young person in 2019
- Inspiring parent carer in 2019
- Inspiring sibling in 2019
- Inspiring professional in 2019
- Best photo or picture to capture ethos of BACD award 2019
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Tickets cost £45
Dress code: Glamourous!
Arrive from 7.30pm, dinner at 8pm
- Chair's address
- Awards presentations
- Music and Dancing
- Star Performance