BACD is seeking the following candidates to join its Strategic Research Group:
- NHS paediatrician with an interest in paediatric neurodevelopment/neurodisability who is research interested and active (for example recruiting to research) but without academic sessions i.e. not a clinical academic
- An Occupational Therapist who has completed their training and is in an established career post
- A nurse with neurodisability expertise
- Be a member of BACD or become one if appointed
- Be leading research, or be very active in current research activities (with the exception of the paediatrician - see above)
- Be familiar with the UK research environment
- Have time to take forward tasks related to delivering the aims of the group
The aims of the SRG can be found here. The group is chaired by Professor Jeremy Parr, Newcastle University and its membership is multidisciplinary. If you would like to know more contact [email protected] or any other members of the group (details on website).
If you would like to apply, please send by email to [email protected] your CV and a one page covering letter explaining
- why you would like to be part of the SRG; and
- what you would bring to the SRG.
Deadline to apply is 5pm, Friday 28 May 2021. In considering applications we try to ensure both wide geographical and professional discipline representation.