Would you like to influence the direction of paediatric neurodisability research?
The BACD Strategic Research Group is seeking to recruit to the following vacancies:
- Physiotherapists with research expertise who have completed their training and who are in an established career post
- Speech and Language Therapists with research expertise who have completed their training and who are in an established career post
- Nurses with research expertise who have completed their training and who are in an established career post
- A social care professional who has experience of undertaking research, and/or implementing research findings
- An education professional or educational psychologist who has experience of undertaking research, and/or implementing research findings
Applicants should be:
- a member of BACD (or become one if appointed to the SRG)
- leading research, or be very active in current research projects in paediatric neurodevelopment / neurodisability
- familiar with the UK research environment
- have time to take forward tasks related to delivering the aims of the SRG (see below)
- previous members of the SRG are eligible to apply
The aims and achievements of the SRG can be found here. The group is chaired by Prof Jeremy Parr, Newcastle University and its membership is multidisciplinary. If you would like to know about the SRG please get in touch.
If you would like to apply, please email to Kelly Robinson your CV and a one page covering letter explaining:
1. Why you would like to be part of the SRG; and
2. What you would bring the Group
Deadline to apply: 5pm, Friday 15 December 2023
In considering applications we try to ensure wide geographical and professional discipline representation. All applications will be considered by the Strategic Research Group and informed if they have been successful in the new year. The date of the next SRG meeting is 7 March 2024, and applicants are encourage to save the date in their diary so that they can attend should their application to join the SRG be successful.