We asked BACD members
- what they enjoy about neurodisability
- why did they chose neurodisability as a sub-specialty
- what their working week typically looks like
- for any advice they would give to anyone thinking of specialising in neurodisability
- to share their special interests within the specialty.
Dr Desaline Joseph, Consultant in Paediatric Sleep Medicine, Evelina Children's Hospital, London
Dr Kate Harvey, grid trainee community child health with interest in neurodisability, West Midlands