Regional Representative Vacancies
BACD is seeking regional representatives from the following regions:
- East of England (Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Norfolk, and Suffolk)
- London - South (south London boroughs)
We welcome joint applications to job share the role. Please email to [email protected] a short CV (max 2 pages) and a brief personal statement outlining why you want to take on the role, your ideas for the role, and what you will bring to it, by 5pm, Friday 28 May 2021
Regional representatives promoting communication, mutual learning and support between professionals within child development teams and others with an interest in neurodisability through:
- Local Networking - liaise with local leads for child development teams and/or neurodisability services; assist in developing a regional network of child development teams and others with an interest in neurodisability; encourage colleagues across relevant disciplines to join the BACD
- Education and Training - organise an annual regional neurodisability meeting; support the development of regional neurodisability training programmes; act as the local points of contact for interested paediatric trainees to find out more about neurodisability training routes, neurodisability as a future career option and to find out more about what is happening in the local area.
- Policy - contribute to BACD response to consultation documents; explore opportunities to undertake projects on behalf of BACD.
- Committee Meetings - present colleagues’ opinions, concerns or achievements (or to members of the executive between meetings when necessary); represent BACD in the region by feeding back information from the executive committee, and disseminating information generally about BACD, to local colleagues.