The Neurodisability Community (TNC) is an online platform designed to support networking and education for paediatric neurodisability and community child health GRID trainees. TNC is hosted and administered by the British Academy of Childhood Disability, but is trainee-led.
- TNC hosts free, online webinars covering topics on the RCPCH sub-specialty curriculums for paediatric neurodisability and community child health.
- Webinars are open to all health care professionals working in the community or in paediatric neurodisability, and other related specialties.
- You can find the current schedule of planned sessions here. You will need to register for each session, and a joining link will be sent to you via a confirmation email.
- To receive regular emails about up coming webinars and other relevant events, please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
- Recordings of TNC webinars are available to BACD members (you will need to log into your user account for access).
Two Trello ‘boards’ have been created;
- covers training, courses, research, condition specific resources and an area to share projects and learning;
- specific to START preparation.
Please email [email protected] for access.
Get involved in TNC!
If you would like to join the TNC admin group to help with the planning of webinar sessions, please get in touch.