Measuring and Weighing Guidance
- Plotting very preterm infants and those with significant early health problems such as weight faltering form 23 weeks gestation to 2 years corrected age.
- Preschool infants and toddlers requiring plotting of growth data in primary or secondary care up to age four.
- Suitable for moderately preterm infants (32-36 weeks gestation).
- Assess growth of school age children and young people in primary or secondary care.
- Includes guidance on the onset and progression of puberty, a BMI centile lookup, an adult height predictor and a mid parental height comparator.
- Modification of the main school age chart for use in children with growth or nutritional problems and will be ideal for use in specialist clinics and special schools.
- The 2011 growth charts are jointly badged by RCPCH and DSMIG and are representative of healthy children with Down Syndrome living in the UK and Republic of Ireland.
- Growth can be charted from term to 18 years.