Abstract Submission - deadline Midnight, Sunday 13 December 2020
BACD is calling for abstracts to its Annual Scientific Meeting. There are two categories to submit to:
- Original research or quality improvement
- Novel multi-disciplinary working
Abstracts will be scored against the following criteria:
- Originality and novelty
- Evaluation results linked to conclusion
- Importance of findings and relevance to clinical practice and families with disabled children and young people
In addition, Novel multi-disciplinary working abstracts will also be scored against:
- Description of intervention
- Multi-disciplinary approach
- BACD will confirm with all those submitting an abstract if they have been selected for poster presentation by Friday 22 January 2021.
- If you are selected, you will need to submit a PDF of your poster along with a video presentation (10 minutes maximum) one week in advance of the ASM.
- You will also be required to register for the event. Undergraduate students and foundation doctors selected for poster presentation will receive free registration.
If you have any questions regarding abstract submission or poster presentation, please contact email BACD. You can submit as many abstracts as you wish.
For more information about the Annual Scientific Meeting click here.