This year's BACD Annual Conference will take place on 19 June in Sheffield. The theme of the programme is ‘''Current evidence and management challenges in Cerebral Palsy’. The conference is aimed at all healthcare professionals working with disabled children and young people and their families. For full details of the conference please click here.
In-person and virtual attendance is available:
- In person: lectures, poster presentations, annual dinner and catch up with colleagues
- Virtual: lectures only (please note that virtual attendance will be view only, you will not be able to participate in Q&A with speakers)
Bookings - Super Early Bird Registration closes 11.59pm, Sunday 3 March 2024
- Book online using the form at bottom of this page.
- All communication regarding your booking will be by email so please ensure you have access to your registered email address and have entered the details correctly.
- The booking and payment confirmation email acts as your receipt.
- The 'doctor' categories are for medical doctors who are not in a training programme.
- Trainees should use the appropriate category for their stage of training:
- Core Trainee - those who are ST1-4 on the new RCPCH Progress+ programme, or at ST5 on the old Progress programme
- Specialty Trainee - those who are ST5-7 on the new RCPCH Progress+ programme, or at ST6-8 on the old Progress programme
- Organisations can request to pay by invoice by contacting [email protected] with a formal purchase order.
- We cannot raise an invoice without a PO number.
- The last date to request an invoice payment is Wednesday 3 April and full payment must be received by Wednesday 5 May at the latest.
- Your place will not be confirmed until payment has been received in full.
The booking payment page will NOT work with Microsoft Internet Explorer. Please use an alternative browser (such as Microsoft Edge, Chrome or Firefox), or access via your mobile phone.